DoorKing 9050-080 Slide Gate Opener with 1/2hp Motor
Model 9050-080 Slide Gate Opener
The DoorKing 9050-080 operator is designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential applications only. The DKS 9050-080 operator is designed so that it can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate length 16-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 500 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 1/2 HP limited-duty motor.
- 115 VAC, 4.3 Amps.
- Class I applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- 12"W x 24"H x 11.5"D