DoorKing 1800-080 Cellular Module
Doorking 1800-080 3G SIM Card Module
- Used with: 1833, 1834, 1835, 1837, 1838
Turn your system to wirelss with this sim card addition. The 1800-080 offers a full capable cellular interface that provides both voice communication and programming via the AT&T 4G-LTE Cellular network. It is important to understand that the DKS Cellular service is the only service that will allow you to "push" the programming data directly from your computer to the entry system via the cellular network - a true machine to machine (M2M) connection. Other systems claim they can be programmed via the cellular network, but this is accomplished with a series of text messages (Imagine trying to program hundreds of telephone numbers, names, card codes, holiday schedules, permission levels, hold open time zones, elevator control parameters, etc. with text messages) sent to the entry system, or by other wired connection means. The ability to push the data directly from the computer to the entry system via the cellular network makes the DKS Cellular service unique in the industry.
- Voice and Data communication.
- AT&T 4G-LTE network (where available).
- Provides telephone and programming connections for up to two (2) DKS entry systems.
- 16 VAC input power (transformer provided).
- Built-in battery backup (for cellular device).
- Monthly phone service applies
- Compatible with models 1833, 1834, 1835, 1837, 1838 with Remote Account Manager software Version 6.3 or higher