DoorKing 1610-087 Traffic Spikes Surface Mount 3 foot extension only
The DoorKing 1610-087 Traffic control spikes are ideal for controlling traffic direction and speed through a controlled entry location. The DKS 1610-087 Traffic spikes prevent vehicles from proceeding through a traffic lane in the wrong direction by enforcing one-way traffic lanes. Traffic crossing these spikes in excess of 5 MPH may cause tire damage and create excessive wear in the spike system.
- Spikes sections available in 3-foot sections.
- End caps provide a smooth end to the spike section.
- Torsion springs.
- Lock-down standard.
- Surface mount unit.
- 1/4-inch diamond plate painted bright yellow for easy visibility.
- 3-inch rise provides a built-in speed bump.
- Dimensions: 3"H x 31"W x 36"L.
- Warning signs must be used with traffic spikes to warn drivers that a one-way traffic lane condition exist.
- Speed bumps must always be used with traffic spikes.
- Speeds in excess of 5-MPH over the spikes can cause tire damage and excessive wear on the spike system.
- Order will include a single piece of 3ft