Diablo DSP-7LP 10-30 VAC/DC Low Power Loop Detector (Fail Safe)
Diablo DSP-7LP 10-30 VAC/DC
Low Power Loop Detector (Fail Safe)The DSP-7LP vehicle detector has been specifically designed for solar powered gate applications specifically for “fail safe” operations, such as on safety loops. This detector will operate on any voltage from 10 to 30 Volts AC or DC and draws approximately 1 milliampere while waiting for a car.
The power LED winks continuously once per second to indicate the detector is operating in the low power mode. The DSP-7LP detector has many of the same features as our standard DSP-7 but beats all competition for reliability, simplicity, and "no car" current consumption.Loop Size - Works on any in-ground inductive loop from 20 to 1200 μH.
- Indicators - Separate Power and Detect LED’s. The green Power LED will wink continuously once per second under normal operation. The red Detect LED will turn on solid for a vehicle.
- Sensitivity - Automatic - compensates for large loops and large lead-ins.
- Output Ratings - Single output, 1 amp relay at 30 VDC
- Resistive - The relay common, NO, and NC contacts are available.
- Loop Failure - The green power indicator flashes twice per second if the loop circuit is open and 10 times per second if the loop circuit is shorted. This detector operates in the fail safe mode and will output a “Detect”for either of these loop failure conditions. This “Failsafe” detector should be used on “safety” loops.
- Power - 10 to 30 Volts AC or DC. Approximately 1 mA (no car and all loop sizes) and less than 25 mA with a car on the loop or while in a “Fail” condition
- Size - Height: 1.52" Width: 2.9" Depth: 1.56"
- Connector - Removable 7-pin terminal block. Pin assignments are shown below - from left to right: 1 - Relay (NC) (opens for detect) Presence2 - Relay Common Presence3 - Relay (NO) (closes for detect) Presence4 - Power Common5 - Power in (10 to 30 Volts AC or +DC)6 - Loop7 - Loop
- Operating Temperature - -35°F to 165°F (-37°C to 74°C)