HySecurity StrongArmPark DC 14 Parking Barrier Arm Operator
Arms Sold Separately!!!
StrongArmPark DC is HySecurity’s innovative parking and revenue control operator. It meets the high cycle, high reliability demands of the parking industry. With UPS battery backup, StrongArmPark DC continues to operate for thousand plus cycles after an AC power loss providing uninterrupted traffic control over high-capacity corporate parking lots, high-rise and underground garages, gated communities, rental car facilities and is easily partnered with revenue control systems. Four models available.
- Full Open Angle Adjustable 90º ± 10º
- Left handing standard. Right handing available
- Arm Designs Custom PVC, Custom aluminum
- Articulating arm, 8 ft (2.4 m) or 9 ft (2.7 m) clearance, aluminum-PVC, Custom aluminum Arms not included
- Brackets available for 1”x 4” (2.5 x 10 cm) wood and 2.5” (6 cm) square PVC
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- UPS Battery Backup Two 8 Ah batteries. Operates for thousand plus cycles after AC power loss.
- * Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete.
- Voltage Input 115V or 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Accessory Power 12VDC and 24VDC and 24VAC 1 A each
- Temperature Rating -13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C)
- Communication USB, RS-232, RS-485
- User Controls Smart DC Controller with 70+ configurable settings. 32 character LCD display and 5 tact buttons or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays two configurable user relays: 30VDC, 3A solid state and 250VAC, 10A electromechanical.
- ETL Listed (UL 325) Usage Class I, II, III, IV