Liftmaster LA412PKGUL 12VDC Solar Residential Linear Actuators with Control Panel
- Max gate size: 16ft
- Max gate weight: 850 lbs.
- Very light duty
The Liftmaster LA412PKGU linear actuator swing gate opener
LA412PKGU Package comes with:
1 - LA412DC Linear Actuator Arm with Brackets
1 - Control Box with Circuit Board
1- 10 Watt Solar Panel
1 - Monitored Safety Device (Liftmaster LMRRUL Photo Eye)
1 - Liftmaster 811lm remote
Liftmaster LA412PKGUL Residential Swing Gate Opener
The Liftmaster LA412PKGU is designed to be used in residential locations that does not have easy access to 120V power, or just because you want to go solar and help the environment. The Liftmaster LA412 has many features like a super efficient solar power system. other features include: soft start/stop and mid-travel reversal, keyed manual disconnect, inherent reversing sensor, fire department compliance, commercial-duty cast aluminum housing with heavy-duty DC motor, and surge suppression. The LA412 is also ideal for ornamental or large swing gates and rural gate applications. The LA412 Swing Gate Opener has a 2 year warranty.
- LED diagnostic display
- Solar optimized ultra-reliable system
- Wireless dual gate communication
- Bi-part display
- Synchronized close
- With optional expansion board
- Programmable auxiliary relays
- Quick close
- Homelink compatible
- Security + 2.0 on board radio receiver
- POWER: Solar-powered system accepts up to 30W 12V solar panels
- ACCESSORY POWER: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and un-switched power
- MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS: 3 Main Board, 3 Optional Expansion Board.
- TEMPERATURE SPECIFICATIONS: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- UL USAGE CLASSIFICATION: I, II, III, and IV
- GATE TRAVEL SPEED: 90-degree opening in 23-24 seconds.
- P3 MOTOR: 12VDC continuous-duty motor
- WORM GEAR REDUCTION: Precision machined all-metal gear drive
- OPERATOR WEIGHT: Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs. • Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- RECOMMENDED CAPACITIES: Rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs.
Limited Warranty (by Liftmaster)
- 2 years