Viking H10-SPS UL Next Generation Slide Gate Opener
The H-10™ SPS Slide Gate Operator features the V-Flex control board with an on-board diagnostics LCD display and a removable power supply box allowing for a low voltage wiring option. The new chassis design provides easy viewing of the controls and integrated post-mount provisions. Featuring a true1 HP motor that increases the gate capacity of up to 2200 lbs. The H-10™ includes simple push-button digital limits setup, convenient access to the switch for manual release, Viking’s true battery backup system and a built-in heater, making this operator an excellent choice for both your residential and high traffic properties.
Some of the standard features include: 7 year residential and 5 year commercial warranty, UL 325 and 991 listing, innovative fine tune adjustment for the end of gate travel (down to 1/8”), back drivable unit featuring direct drive mechanism, soft-start and soft-stop with adaptive learn algorithm, easy accessed switch for manual operation, 120/220 VAC single phase power source, a built in three push button station, a built in battery backup capable of 100 cycles in case of power failure, on-board lightning protection, and easy access to limit switches.
- Operational Voltage … 24 VDC with 1 HP Equivalent Motor
- Main Power Source … 120 / 220 VAC Single Phase
- Battery … 7 AmpHr 12 VDC x 2
- Max Gate Capacity … 2000 lbs /45'
- Max Operating Speed … 12" per second
- Battery Backup … 100 Full Cycles (1000 lbs. / 20’ gate)
- Maximum Duty Cycle … 100% Continuous Cycle
- Operating Temperature … - 4° F to + 158° F