Securitron GL1-FL Gate Lock
- 2000lbs. Holding Force and Fail Locked Operation.
The GL1 Electromechanical Gate Lock is designed to secure a wide variety of vehicle and pedestrian gate applications where security and weather resistance are required. The GL1 functions equally well in both electrically and manually operated gate installations and can be used for swing gates, sliding gates, stock cage gates or other applications.
- 2000 lbs. holding force. Self-aligning receiver (+/- 1/2" horizontally) helps compensate for gate misalignment and sag. Tamper proof cast aluminum housing
- Latch status monitor switch (SPDT)
- Heavy wall 1/2" inside diameter threaded steel coupling
- Hardened steel latch
- Surface Mount
- Black krinkle powder coated finish
- Holding Force: 2000 lbs.
- Current Draw and Voltage: 12 Volts Initial (Peak): (~1.0 sec.) at 870mA - Reduced: 290mA
- Power Consumption: 3.5 Watts 24 Volts Initial (Peak): (~1.0 sec.) at 720mA -
- Operating Temperature: -58 to +167F [-50 to +75C]