Linear AK11 Entry Keypad with 480 codes
Linear AK11 Entry Keypad with 480 Codes
The Linear AK-11 Exterior Digital Keypad is a digital keyless entry system designed for access control applications. The keypad is housed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure that can be mounted to a pedestal or bolted directly to a wall. The die-cast keys have bright, easy-to-read yellow graphics.
Up to 480 entry codes, from 1 to 6 digits in length, can be programmed. They can activate either, or both, of the relay outputs. Relay #1 has a 5 Amp capacity. Relay #2 has a 1 Amp capacity. The relays can be set for timed or latch-on/latch-off toggle operation per each individual entry code. The on or off toggle state of a relay is maintained even after power interruption. When power is restored to the keypad, each relay will assume the state it was in when power was removed.
Two indicators show the status of the entry system. The left indicator lights red to indicate power, then turns green when access is granted. The right indicator lights yellow when the keypad is in lockout condition (from too many incorrect code entries). The keypad's courtesy light illuminates the keys. The light can be programmed to activate indefinitely, or for 1, 2, 3, or 4 minutes after the last key press, or not light at all. An internal sounder beeps when each key is pressed.
- Self-contained keyless entry system ideal for airports, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, parking lots, and many other commercial facilities
- Rugged, cast aluminum enclosure for indoor or outdoor mounting on a wall or pedestal
- Four independent outputs and timers: two form C relays and two solid-state open collector outputs with unique programming per entry code
- Up to 480 programmable input codes of one to six digits each for activating either or both relays
- Two LED indicators show system status
- Key operating features include: door sense input; inhibit input; request-to-exit input; alarm shunt output; timed anti-passback; and keypad lockout
- Programmable courtesy light illuminates keypad for 1, 2, 3, or 4 minutes, or always on
- Tactile and audible feedback
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting backplate
- 4" W x 5.5" H x 3" D