LiftMaster Internet Protocol Access Control (IPAC)
***Discontinued Item. Try our Doorking 1837***
The LiftMaster IPAC with VoIP technology is another industry first, bringing together Internet Protocol Access Control with a Voice over Internet capability for use in residential access control systems, like a high-tech apartment telephone entry system or gated community access control systems. It also works for industrial or commercial applications. This LiftMaster IPAC with VoIP technology consists of an attractive, durable aircraft-aluminum panel installed at the access point on your property. When visitors arrive, they use the built-in, 10" color touch-screen with integrated keypad and type in a name or department to request entry. It's easy to operate, intuitive and Internet-reliable. The system is durable, easy to program from any computer, and a far cry from old analog systems.
- Eliminates long distance fees and replace old analog phone lines with VoIP technology phone lines.
- Avoid rust, scratches, and dent with an aircraft aluminum alloy front panel.
- Enclosed in weather tight construction (IP65 rated).
- Withstands -20°F to 130°F, providing year-round protection.
- Easy to use 10" color touchscreen
- Full on-screen keyboard lets guests quickly find a resident’s name without scrolling and enter the gate or door.
- Easily readable in any light with reflective coating and auto dimming.
- Durable protective screen withstands constant use.
- Program up to 50,000 residents, so you’ll never run out of system memory.
- Make updates 24/7 through an IP address (no software to install), so you never have to take IPAC offline.
- Manage resident info from any browser on your LAN, so you do not have to physically visit the unit.