EMX DTEK 110V Loop Detector
Be advised that the new replacement model is the MVP Multi-voltage .
EMX have designed the new D-TEK Vehicle Loop Detector with the following objectives in mind:
- Allow for easy installation into small operator housings.
- All the controls must be accessible from the outside for easy installation and operation.
- Detector must operate reliably with marginal loops.
- Provide all the features and controls necessary for a variety of applications.
- Use metal housing for maximum durability and RF blocking.
- Provide maximum surge protection on all inputs and outputs of the detector.
Indicators & Controls
- Power Indicator Green LED solid light indicates power
- Loop Failure Indicator Green LED blinks indicates loop problem In fail secure mode relay 2 will indicate loop fail
- Loop Failure Memory Green LED blinks with fast consecutive blinks indicates past loop problem that healed
- Detect Indicator Red LED solid light indicates detection
- Extend Indicator Red LED blinks after a car left the loop indicates time extend feature