EMX DTEK Loop Detector
Be advised that the new replacement model is the MVP Multi-voltage .
The MVP D-TEK vehicle loop detector makes it easy to manage your stock. All you need is one detector in your stock room and on your truck. With an input power range of 12 VDC to 240 VAC, the MVP D-TEK solves the problem of not knowing which voltage is required for a service call or installation. Reduce inventory costs by stocking only one universal vehicle detector.
The MVP D-TEK features a rugged, aluminum housing, automatic sensitivity boost (ASB) and fail safe / fail secure options in case of power failure.
- Allow for easy installation into small operator housings.
- All the controls must be accessible from the outside for easy installation and operation.
- Detector must operate reliably with marginal loops.
- Provide all the features and controls necessary for a variety of applications.
- Use metal housing for maximum durability and RF blocking.
- Provide maximum surge protection on all inputs and outputs of the detector.
Indicators & Controls
- Power Indicator Green LED solid light indicates power
- Loop Failure Indicator Green LED blinks indicates loop problem In fail secure mode relay 2 will indicate loop fail
- Loop Failure Memory Green LED blinks with fast consecutive blinks indicates past loop problem that healed
- Detect Indicator Red LED solid light indicates detection
- Extend Indicator Red LED blinks after a car left the loop indicates time extend feature