DoorKing 9100-380 Slide Gate Opener with 1/2hp Motor
DoorKing 9100-380 Slide Gate Opener w/ 1/2HP Motor
The DoorKing 9100-080 operator is designed to operate for both residential and commercial applications. The DKS 9100-380 is designed so that it can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Partial-open feature.
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate length 30-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115 VAC, 5.4 Amps.
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #40 chain.
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 12"W x 24"H x 11.5"D