DoorKing 9024-080 Slide Gate Operator with 1/2 HP Quadra Drive Heavy-Duty DC Motor
DoorKing 9024-080 DC Slide Gate Operator
The DoorKing 9024-080 Slide Gate Operator keeps running when AC power has been lost. This DKS slide gate opener offers convenience, reliability and safe operation in a small, compact design and is ideally suited for residential or commercial applications. The 1/2 HP Quadra Drive DC Motor provides powerful and long lasting operation and is backed up with built-in 7.2 Ah batteries to provide operation if AC power is lost. The DoorKing 9024-080 features a belt drive/30:1 gear-box reduction system to provide powerful, yet extremely quiet, slide gate operation. The DKS 9024-080 uses an advanced microprocessor control circuit with outstanding features. Designed with versatility in mind, the DKS Model 9024-080 provides everything you expect from a gate operator in this class.
- Two 7.2 Ah Batteries standard, 18 Ah batteries optional
- Powerful 1/2 HP Quadra Drive motor for long life
- Heavy-duty gearbox
- Heavy-duty steel frame provides strength and quiet operation
- “T-Handle” release is easily accessible from front of operator
- Operator re-connects automatically when handle is released
- Adjustable partial open limit
- Adjustable limit nuts for precise gate control
- Auto-close timer 1-30 seconds
- Simple bi-parting gate interface (AC powered operators only)
- Selectable loop/reverse input function; stop or reverse
- Anti-tailgating feature helps to control un-authorized traffic
- Standard normally closed stop circuit
- DC Power Shut-Off switch
- Battery protection circuit
- Ports for plug-in open and reverse loop detectors – DKS detectors only
- Gate Tracker reporting output provides operator data to access control system (DKS 1833, 1835, 1837 or 1838 only)
- AC Powered Operator Only - 115 VAC Convenience outlets, and AC Power Shut-Off switch.
- DC Powered Operator Only - 0.0 Amp SBPD(PatPend) Circuit insures longer battery life.
- Maximum gate width 40 ft. (12.2 m)
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds (453.6 m)
- 1/2 HP Quadra Drive motor, continuous operation with AC source power available.
- 115, 230 VAC input: 1.8 A / 0.9 A or 24 VDC Input 8.0 A.
- Class I, II, III, IV applications