DoorKing 6524-081 Solar Swing Gate Operator with 1/2 HP DC Motor
DoorKing 6524-081 Solar Swing Gate Opener
The new DKS 6524-081 Solar Swing Gate Operator is ideal in applications where AC power is unavailable and allows you to add your own solar system for power. The DoorKing 6524-081 solar swing gate operator offers convenience, reliability and safe operation in a small, compact design and is ideally suited for residential or commercial applications. The 1/2 HP Quadra Drive DC Motor provides powerful and long lasting operation and is backed up with built-in 7.2 Ah batteries to provide operation if AC power is interrupted. For longer backup operation, optional 18 Ah batteries can be chosen for up to 150 gate cycles*. The DKS 6524-081 swing gate operator features a pully / belt drive 60:1 worm gear-box reduction system to provide powerful, yet extremely quiet, slide gate operation. The 6524 uses an advanced microprocessor control circuit with outstanding features. Designed with versatility in mind.
- Heavy-duty gearbox
- Heavy-duty steel frame provides strength and quiet operation
- 7.2 Ah batteries standard; 18 Ah batteries optional
- Easy adjustable electronic magnetic limit switches
- Auto-close timer 1-30 seconds
- Gate overlap feature for dual (bi-parting) gate operation
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function
- DC Power Shut-Off switch
- Battery protection circuit
- Ports for plug-in open and reverse loop detectors – DKS detectors only
- Gate Tracker reporting output provides operator data to access control system (DKS 1833, 1835, 1837 or 1838 only)
- DC Powered Operator Only
- 0.0 Amp SBPD(PatPend) Circuit insures longer battery life
- Maximum gate width 16-ft.
- Maximum gate weight 800 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings in a level arc, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware.)
- 115 / 230 VAC input: 1.8A / 0.9A. 24 VDC input: 8 Amp
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 20.5"W x 38.5"H x 30"D (52cm W x 97.8cm H x 76.2cm D)