DoorKing 6300-380 Swing Gate Operator (On Sale)
The 6300-080 Swing Gate Operator is a 1/2HP 115V motor that operators are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications. These operators are designed so that they can be either pad or post mounted without any costly and time consuming field modifications. You need to specify which mounting method when ordering. The unique design of these operators allows the gate arm to be attached to the bottom rail of the gate. This eliminates the need for any brackets to be welded to the face of the gate and creates an aesthetically pleasing installation.
(Mounting Hardware Required)CLICK HERE FOR PAD MOUNT KIT
CLICK HERE FOR POST MOUNT KIT
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Designed with a built-in primary and secondary entrapment prevention system.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release.
- Tamper detect circuit.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate width 22-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 800 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 15-seconds.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 16.25"W x 13.5"H* x 32 "D (* Height of operator only. Actual height above ground is determined by which mounting method is used)