Doorking 6100-380 Swing Gate Opener with 1/2hp Motor (Requires Mounting Kit)
DoorKing 6100-380 Swing Gate Operator
- Max gate size: 15ft
- Max gate weight: 500 lbs.
- 1/2 horsepower motor
- Mounting kit not included
The DoorKing 6100-080 swing gate operators are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential and commercial applications. The DKS 6100-080 Swing Gate Openers are designed so that they can be either pad or post mounted without any costly and time consuming field modifications. You need to specify which mounting method when ordering. The unique design of the Doorking 6100-080 Swing Gate Operator allows the gate arm to be attached to the bottom rail of the gate. This eliminates the need for any brackets to be welded to the face of the gate and creates a flawless and aesthetically pleasing installation.
(Mounting Hardware Required)
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Designed with a built-in primary and secondary entrapment prevention system.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release.
- Tamper detect circuit.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate width 15-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 500 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 10-seconds.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115 VAC 4.3 Amps
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 13.5"W x 11"H* x 23 "D (* Height of operator only. Actual height above ground is determined by which mounting method is used)