DoorKing 6050-380 Swing Gate Opener with 1/2hp Motor (Requires Post or Pad Mounting Kit)
DoorKing 6050-380 Swing Gate Opener with 1/2hp Motor
The DoorKing 6050-380 is designed to operate vehicular swing gates for both residential and commercial applications. The DKS 6050-380 was designed so that it can be either pad or post mounted without any costly and time consuming field modifications. You need to specify which mounting method when ordering. The unique design of the DKS 6050-380 operator allows the gate arm to be attached to the bottom rail of the gate. This eliminates the need for any brackets to be welded to the face of the gate and creates an aesthetically pleasing installation.
(Mounting Hardware Required)
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Designed with a built-in primary and secondary entrapment prevention system.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Fail-safe release.
- Tamper detect circuit.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate width 10-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 400 pounds*. (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator).
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 10-seconds.
- 1/2 HP limited-duty motor.
- 115 VAC, 4.3 Amps.
- Class I applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment prevention devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 13.5"W x 11"H* x 23"D (* Height of operator only. Actual height above ground is determined by which mounting method is used)