DoorKing 6004-080 Column Mount Swing Gate Opener (Control Panel Required)
The DoorKing 6004-080 Column Mount Swing Gate Opener
The DoorKing 6004-080 residential column mount swing gate operator offers convenience and reliability in a compact design. The DKS 6004-080 is ideal to operate swing gates that are mounted on large columns. The DKS 6004 mounts directly on the column and simplifies installation by eliminating the need to cut niches on the column and there is no need for concrete pads. Using a strong gear reduction system, there is no need to worry about hydraulic leaks, check valves or pumps. The DKS 6004-080 features a keyed release system that allows the gate to be moved by hand if a system failure should occur.
The 6004-080 Column Mount operates on 24 Volt DC power and features built in limit switches that precisely control the start / stop speed, and travel of your gate. The microprocessor based electronic control board provides many advanced features typically not found in operators in this class. The control box can be powered by 120 Volt AC, which is then converted to 24 Volt DC to power the actuator and control board.
- Fully enclosed drive mechanism
- Adjustable built in limit switches precisely control the start / stop speed, and travel of gate for smooth operation
- 24 VDC operating power
- Batteries included
- Built-in battery charger
- Ports for Exit and Reverse plug-in loop detectors
- 90° in approximately 12 seconds
- Gate overlap feature for dual gate operation
- Magnetic lock power circuit
- Built-in reset and test buttons
- Maximum run timer
- Built-in high current warning