DoorKing 1610-081 Traffic Spikes Flush Mount 6 foot Weighted
DoorKing 1610-081 Traffic Spikes Flush Mount 6 foot Spring Loaded
The DoorKing 1610-081 Traffic control spikes are ideal for controlling traffic direction and speed through a controlled entry location. The DKS 1610-081 Traffic spikes prevent vehicles from proceeding through a traffic lane in the wrong direction by enforcing one-way traffic lanes. Flush mount spikes are available with Spring Retraction or with Weighted Retraction. Speed bumps must be installed with traffic spike systems to slow vehicular traffic over the spikes. Any vehicle crossing these spikes in excess of 5 MPH may cause tire damage and create excessive wear in the spike system.
- Individual spring loaded spikes.
- Stainless steel springs.
- Weight spikes (no springs) version available.
- Lock-down version available.
- Flush in-ground unit.
- Painted bright red for easy visibility.
- Ideal to enforce one-way traffic.
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 12.5"W x 72"L. Warning signs must be used with traffic spikes to warn drivers that a one-way traffic lane condition exist.
- Speed bumps must always be used with traffic spikes. Speeds in excess of 5-MPH over the spikes can cause tire damage and create excessive wear on the spike system.
- Speed bumps are constructed from solid composite material.
- Speed bumps can be easily removed and re-installed.
- Painted bright yellow for easy visibility.
- Designed for installation on concrete surfaces only.
- Dimensions: 2"H x 11.5"W x 72"L.