DoorKing 1601-080 Barrier Arm Opener (ARM and MOUNTING KIT REQUIRED!!!)
DoorKing 1601-080 Barrier Arm Opener
The DoorKing 1601-080 barrier arm operator is designed for single lane (14 ft. max) vehicular traffic control in high traffic commercial and industrial applications. The DKS 1601-080 barrier arm opener is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage.
(ARM and MOUNTING KIT REQUIRED!!!)CLICK HERE FOR ARM KIT CLICK HERE FOR ARM
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- 360° gear box rotation.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 40:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Class II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices may need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.5"H x 14.75"D.