DoorKing 1504-096 Flush Mount Entry Keypad with 1000 codes and Intercom sub-station
DoorKing 1504-096 Flush Mount Entry Keypad
- 1000 codes and Intercom sub-station
The DoorKing 1504-096 keypads provides access control for virtually any application where digital code entry is desired and they are available for stand-alone applications or for connection to an access controller. The DKS 1504-096 vandal resistant keypads uses stainless steel faceplates, galvanized steel sub-plates and are housed in a rugged steel cabinet. The DKS 1504-096 adds an intercom substation allowing voice communication via connection to a master intercom station. Lighted keypad models available for easy night time operation.
- Ideal for controlling doors or gates.
- Add or delete individual codes from the keypad (1506).
- Add or delete individual codes from an Android Smartphone using the DKS App (1515 only).
- "Hold" codes to latch open a door or gate.
- EEPROM Memory.
- LED Lighting.
- Lighted keypad.
- Combines the 1515 or 1506 keypad into a common housing with an intercom sub-station. This sub-station may not be compatible with all intercom systems.
- Dimensions: 6.125"H x 10"W x 5.25"D.