DoorKing 1000-080 Power Inverter & Backup Systems (1/2hp motor)
DoorKing 1000-080 Inverter & Backup Systems for 1/2hp motors
- Used with 1/2 horsepower motor (option for 1hp in drop-down menu)
An inverter system uses regular 110v to charge up the batteries inside. When the power cuts off the the system, it converts the power of the battery (inverts) to 110v so your opener will continue to work as it normally does with all the accessories that are attached to is so your gate's safety is intact as well.
DoorKing's Power Inverter and Backup systems are designed to provide backup power for your vehicular gate and access control system when primary (AC) power fails. These systems convert DC battery power to AC power to keep your system operable at all times. The Model 1000 is designed for a single gate and access control system.
- Selectable power out and power start options.
- Selectable continuous operation mode or quick open mode.
- Provides a modified sine-wave output suitable for a variety of applications.
- Electronic control circuit monitors battery voltage while system is in inverter mode and commands gate operators to open when battery power reaches critical levels.