BD Loop SC18-50 Preformed Saw-cut Loop with 4' x 5' loop and 20' lead
BD Loop SC18-20 Preformed Saw-cut Loop with 4' x 5' loop and 20' lead
Used for saw-cut installations where a 3/16” groove is cut into the concrete or asphalt and the wire is stuffed and sealed (using loop sealant) into the surface. Custom polyethylene outer jacket protects a micro-dusted nylon coated inner jacketed 16AWG stranded wire. The saw-cut loop has a built in backer-rod securely fitting a 3/16” saw-cut groove eliminating the need to apply backer-rod to hold the loop to the bottom of the saw-cut groove and requires 30-40% less loop sealant to seal the groove. The entire loop including the lead-in fits within a 3/16” saw-cut groove preventing wasted time spent double saw-cutting or doubling blades to cut the home run lead-in.
The only preformed saw-cut loop with a true installation kit designed to ensure a perfectly size cut every time. See more about the TB-Kit.
Recommended installation tips:
* Works best with 3/16" saw-cut blade or wider. (Does not work with 1/8" blade.)
* Can be used with 1/4" blade.
* Use the TB-Kit to ensure the groove is cut exactly every time.
* Loop should only be installed black side up to ensure phasing direction matches.
* Align loop over saw-cut groove before insertion into the groove will prevent having to pull up and realign a “tight-fitting” loop.