BAi BA-440 Dual Beam Laser Based Automatic Vehicle Identification System
Laser based automatic vehicle identification system for access control gates.
- mounting post
- External power supply
- Spare verifier output board
BA-440 DualBeam Barcode Reader is an advanced, laser-based, automatic vehicle identification system ideal for controlled entry gates. Whether you're a traditional gated community, above ground parking garage, or underground parking facility the BA-440 will be the most reliable, longest lasting, and least expensive system for identifying vehicles.
- Advanced laser-based vehicle identification
- Secure barcode format ensures only your reader can identify your decals, and nobody can copy them.
- Capable of processing 99,999 unique identification numbers, which can easily be added and removed individually or as blocks.
- Internal log for complete data accuracy
- Wiegand output to communicate with any brand of access control panel, gate operator, or visitor management system.
- Conforms to UL standard 294 for outside use. ETL listed in USA.
- NEMA 4 enclosure for dust, water, sand, humidity, snow, and moisture protection.
- Optical system free from problems with radio, static and electrical interference that RF transponders have.
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
BAi Barcode Decals (sold separately) are the key to your automatic vehicle identification system. There are no embedded electronics or RF ID trackers in our decals; it is a secure optical laser system.
- Black on black decals barely visible on vehicles
- 30 color combinations are available. See Chart.
- Water and dirt resistant
- Temporary decals available with plastic backing for loaner vehicles
- Longer range decals available for campers, buses, and any vehicle needing additional clearance
- 2 year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty