AWID PW-AWID Proximity Wafer Disc (Lots of 50 Only!!!)
Prox Wafer Disc (Lots of 50 Only!!!) ***When you add to cart, by selecting quantity 1 you will receive 50 wafer discs.
AWID's most universal tag, One inch (1") diameter disc, Semi Permanent Adhesive Backing, Eliminates the Expense and, Hassles of Re-Badging your Employees, Can be inserted onto Key Fobs and Remotes
Read range of 2 to 10 inches (depending on Reader)
Dimensions: 1 x 0.034 in
White Color, Proprietary encryption for the protection of card data, Maintenance free operation, No batteries needed
Up to 72 trillion or 72,057,594,037,927,936 unique codes
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE WHEN ORDERING CARDS or TAGS***
Please provide the following information regarding your order for cards or tags:
1. AWID's part number for the cards that you use. If you need guidance on this, please contact AWID’s Technical
Support with a full description of your cards, and of the card reader with which you use the cards. And --
2. Complete code data for your cards, including:
(a) Code format. Most commonly, this is the industry-standard format 26-bit-STD. And --
(b) Facility code or site code (constant for all cards in the order). For format 26-bit-STD, this is a 3-digit number
between 001 and 255. And --
(c) Starting number for the new sequence of individual ID numbers (different for each card). For format 26-bit-STD,
this is a 5-digit number between 00001 and 65535.
To locate the cards’ or tags’ code information, please see --
• previous purchase orders for the cards that you now use, or
• the code data that may be printed on your existing cards, or
• the code data that are programmed into your access control system.