All-O-Matic SL-100 DC Slide Gate Opener (On Sale)
- Max gate size: 45ft
- Max gate weight: 2,000 lbs.
The All-O-Matic Sl-100 DC Slide Gate Opener was designed to be one of the strongest and most durable slide gate openers in the industry. The SL-100 has been the first in the industry to utilize technology like a brushless motor (no maintenance, high torque, and smooth quiet operation). This SL-100 DC Slide Gate Opener has a built in loop detector rack, and can operator all of the accessories from battery power. This operator is built with a heavy duty frame and long lasting parts, and it comes with one of the best warranties in the industry. This slide gate operator is also available with a manual foot pedal release. The All-O-Matic SL-100FP DC is available as an option when you add item to your cart.
- Limited Warranty: 7 year Residential/ 5 Year Commercial
- Motor: 24 VDC Brushless 1/2 HP Motor
- Maximum Gate Weight: 2,000 lbs
- Maximum Gate Length: 45 Feet
- Power Options: 115/230 VAC Single Phase and 12/24 VDC Solar Panel
- Duty Cycle: Continous Cycle
- Gear Box Ratio: 10:1
- Width: 12"
- Length: 17.5"
- Height: 23.5
- Gate Travel Speed: 12 inches per second
- Operator Weight: 130 lbs
- Cover: Rotationally Molded – Indestructible
- Emergency Release Options: Optional: Mechanical Foot pedal Release
- Battery Backup: Integrated, with Two 7 Ah Batteries 12VDC
- Battery Backup Capacity: Up to 80 Cycles on a 1,000 lbs Gate
- Solar Capabilities: 12VDC or 24VDC Solar Panel Input
- Belt Size: 4L-300
- Main Sproket Size: 41B22X7/8
- Limit Shaft Sprocket :N/A
- Breaker Requirement: 20 Amp Dedicated Breaker
- Temperature Range: -40 to 160°
The Warrantor warrants All SL-100, SL-150, OH-200, SW300 and SW350 Gate Operators. ALL-O-MATIC INC warrants its gate openers for a period of five (5) years in commercial installations, and for a period of seven (7) years in residential installation to be free from defects in circuitry, motor, gear box and workmanship. This warranty applies from the date of purchase to the original owner. Warrantor will repair or, at its option, replace any device which it finds to require service. This device must be sent to the warrantor at the consumers expense. The warrantor will return the repaired or replaced unit to the customer at the consumers expense. Labor charges for dealer service or replacement are the responsibility of the owner. These warranties are in lieu of all other warranties either expressed or implied, and ALL-O-MATIC INC shall not be liable for consequential damage. All implied warranties of merchantability and or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed and excluded. This limitation is not valid in jurisdictions which do not allow limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitation of warranty periods. Caution in order to obtain this policy, please complete the registration card and send it by mail within 30 days of purchasing from ALL-O-MATIC INC. or your INSTALLER. If not registered only a one year warranty on all parts will be provided.