AAS Acsent X1 PLUS
AAS Acsent 16-X1
- Comes with a built in camera
- Control via app, text, voice, call button, or keypad
- Control up to 2 gates or doors
- Cloud-based access control management
- Remote keypad code management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Quick temporary user setup
- Advanced timers
- Gate status check
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Intercom with multiple user-defined phone numbers
- Nightlight and lighted call button
- HD Color Camera
Input- 12–24 VAC/DC* 12-VAC transformer included
Current Draw- less than 70 mA @ 12 VDC
less than 40 mA @ 24 VDC
standby with nightlight
less than 90 mA @ 12 VDC
less than 60 mA @ 24 VDC with relay latched
Contact rating: 2 A @ 30 V / .5 A @ 125 V DC Load / AC Load
Max switching voltage: 125 V / 125 V
Max carrying current: 2 A / 2 A
Max Switching power: 60 W / 62.5 VA
Dimensions: 8-1/4″(H) x 7-3/8″(W) x 5-1/4″(D)
Operating Temperature: -15 to 175 °F
Versatile & Convenient
Control your gate from anywhere using a computer, tablet, or phone.
Easy to Use
From initial setup to daily use, no other access control device on the market is so enjoyable to own. Sit back and relax!
Sturdy & Durable
Crafted exclusively from stainless and powder-coated steel, this box is built to last!
Trenching and lengthy wire runs are a thing of the past. Connect as few as four wires and you’re done! We’ve removed the hassle.
- Powered by Summit Control™
- Unit includes a T-Mobile SIM card ready for activation.
- Two-Year Limited Warranty