AAS Acsent K1
When you need a cellular access control system and a keypad, Ascent K1 has you covered. Control up to two access points and grant access via app, text, voice, or keypad!
- Control via app, text, voice, or keypad
- Control up to 2 gates or doors
- Cloud-based access control management
- Remote keypad code management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Quick temporary user setup
- Advanced timers
- Gate status check
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Input- 12–24 VAC/DC* 12-VAC transformer included
- Current Draw- less than 70 mA @ 12 VDC
- less than 40 mA @ 24 VDC
- standby with nightlight
- less than 90 mA @ 12 VDC
- less than 60 mA @ 24 VDC with relay latched
- Contact rating: 2 A @ 30 V / .5 A @ 125 V DC Load / AC Load
- Max switching voltage: 125 V / 125 V
- Max carrying current: 2 A / 2 A
- Max Switching power: 60 W / 62.5 VA
- Dimensions: 6-1/8″(H) x 5-1/4″(W) x 5-1/8″(D)
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 175 °
Versatile & Convenient
Control your gate from anywhere using a computer, tablet, or phone.
Easy to Use
From initial setup to daily use, no other access control device on the market is so enjoyable to own. Sit back and relax!
Anytime & Anywhere
As long as you have Internet access, you can manage your keypad codes remotely.
Trenching and lengthy wire runs are a thing of the past. Connect as few as four wires and you’re done! We’ve removed the hassle.
Powered by Summit Control™
Unit includes a T-Mobile SIM card ready for activation.
Two-Year Limited Warranty