Doorking Fire Box 1401-080
Doorking 1401-080 Knox Lock Ready
DKS Lock Boxes provide Fire Department and Postal Carrier access through automated gates or doors for emergency or postal personnel. Fire Department lock boxes are designed for padlock (model 1400) or Knox KS-2 (model 1401) key switch operation. Fire Department and Postal lock boxes do not include the key switch or padlock. These must be procured from the respective authority.
Ready for Knox KS-2 key cylinder (not included)
- 14-gauge steel cabinet painted black. Faceplate is painted bright red.
- Accepts Knox KS-2 key switch (not supplied).
- Blank label inside for written instructions.
- Gate/door opens when the key switch is activated by Fire Department personnel.
- Dimensions: 5.38"H x 4.5"W x 5.38"D.