AWID LR-2000 CS-UHF Clam Shell Card (Lots of 50 Only!!!)
AWID’s LR-2000 Clam Shell Card
- Lots of 50 Only
- When you add to cart, by selecting quantity 1 you will receive 50 cards.
Implementing the Gen-2 Protocol, AWID’s CS-UHF-0-0 Clam Shell Card revolutionizes passive Long Range Vehicle access and identification control. Allowing for maximum environmental considerations,the CS-UHF-0-0 delivers true, hands-free access control. The CS-UHF-0-0 offers read ranges up to an astonishing 20’.
Credit Card Size with Beveled Edges
Customizable embossed logo on the front or silkscreen on the back with MOQ, Accepts Photo Flap and Self Adhesive Badge Overlays, Pre-Punched in Portrait Orientation, Operating Temperatures from -58°F to 185°F (-50°C to +85°C)
Read range of up to 15'
Dimensions: 3.375 x 2.125 x 0.075 in
Pre-Punched in Portrait Orientation Up to 72 trillion or 72,057,594,037,927,936 unique codes, Off White Color, Customizable embossed logo on the front or silkscreen on the back with MOQs
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE WHEN ORDERING CARDS or TAGS***
Please provide the following information regarding your order for cards or tags:
1. AWID's part number for the cards that you use. If you need guidance on this, please contact AWID’s Technical
Support with a full description of your cards, and of the card reader with which you use the cards. And --
2. Complete code data for your cards, including:
(a) Code format. Most commonly, this is the industry-standard format 26-bit-STD. And --
(b) Facility code or site code (constant for all cards in the order). For format 26-bit-STD, this is a 3-digit number
between 001 and 255. And --
(c) Starting number for the new sequence of individual ID numbers (different for each card). For format 26-bit-STD,
this is a 5-digit number between 00001 and 65535.
To locate the cards’ or tags’ code information, please see --
• previous purchase orders for the cards that you now use, or
• the code data that may be printed on your existing cards, or
• the code data that are programmed into your access control system.