Liftmaster RSL12U DC Residential / Light Commercial Slide Gate Operator with a Free Remote
Liftmaster RSL12U DC
- Max gate size: 25ft
- Max gate weight: 800 lbs.
- 1/2 horsepower equivalent
- Light duty
RSL12U is a Residential / Light Commercial DC Slide Gate Operator
1- Monitored Retro-Reflective Photo Eye (LMRRU),
1- Built in Radio receiver,
1- FREE remote
Liftmaster RSL12U Residential Slide Gate Opener
The Liftmaster RSL12U is a residential slide gate operator that is designed for use in residential areas and for single family homes. One of the things that sets the RSL12U apart from other openers is the new P3 Motor, it is "designed to perform in the most demanding environments" . The heavy-duty commercial gear driven transmission helps make this opener one of the most reliable in the industry. Features are abundant in this slide gate operator, and includes soft start/stop operation, lockable manual disconnect, Wireless dual gate communication, fire department compliance, surge suppression, and quick close/anti-tailgate features. This operator also includes battery backup, security plus 2.0, and liftmaster MyQ smartphone Technology. The Liftmaster RSL12U is a great and reliable choice if you are looking for a slide gate opener for your home.
- LED Diagnostic Display
- Solar Ready
- Synchronized Close
- Optional expansion board
- Anti Tailgate
- Home link Compatible
- Power: 12VDC or Solar Powered
- Accessory Power: 12VDC 500mA, Switched and Un-switched Power
- Monitored Safety Iputs:3 Main Board, 3 Optional Expansion Board
- Temperature Specifications Without Heater: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- Temperature Specifications With Optional Heater (HTR): -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- P3 Motor: continuous duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 120 cycles per day
- Chassis 1/4 in. gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention.
- Worm gear reduction: Commercial oil bath gearbox with 15:1 worm gear reduction.
- Cover: 1-piece UV-resistant polyethylene cover/
- Gate Travel Speed: 10 inch per second
- RECOMMENDED CAPACITIES: up to 800 lbs, or up to 25ft