DoorKing 1602-091 Barrier Arm Opener with DC Open
The DoorKing 1602-091 operator is designed for traffic lanes up to 20-feet wide in low use commercial and industrial applications. This operator uses a counter-balanced three-piece wishbone style arm assembly. The DKS 1602-091 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can is equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage. Arm kit is required for this opener, separate purchase required!
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- 360° gear box rotation.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 60:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- 115 Volt
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 5.5 seconds.
- Class III and IV applications.
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.75"H x 15.75"D