DoorKing 1602-090 Barrier Arm Opener
The DoorKing 1602-090 operator is designed for traffic lanes up to 20-feet wide in low use commercial and industrial applications. This operator uses a counter-balanced three-piece wishbone style arm assembly. The DKS 1602-090 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. Arm kit is required for this opener, separate purchase required!
- Magnetic limit control
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- 360° gear box rotation.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 60:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 5.5 seconds.
- Class III and IV applications.
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.75"H x 15.75"D